D & H Global Tax Group is a growing regional tax and accounting firm. We specialize in international tax advice, tax return preparation for U.S. and non U.S. citizens, tax planning advice, representation of taxpayers in front of the IRS (state and local) in audit situations and related services. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with supervisory experience to join our Philadelphia, PA office. This position works closely with our Tax Managers and our Managing Partner.
International Tax Supervisor/Manager Job Description:
This position will involve review of advanced inbound/outbound tax returns for individuals, partnerships and C and S corporations (this includes US Multinational corporations) as well as inbound/outbound tax planning, research and structuring.
The position will also involve monitoring and management of the progress of assigned engagements, including engagement economics, participation in management of staff scheduling, mentoring of staff and managing expectations of clients.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, effectively prioritize, manage others, and meet deadlines
• Exceptional client relationship management and client service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions
• CCH Axcess tax software experience a plus
• QuickBooks, Payroll and Real Estate experience a plus
Advanced Degree Preferred.
Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience with international corporate, partnership and individual tax returns.
Some travel, mostly between firm offices in Philadelphia, PA and Pitman, NJ is required.
Salary commensurate with experience. We do offer group healthcare and paid vacation.